Remote selfie-based identification and authentication using the front camera of a mobile phone in banking systems, exchanges, municipal portals, etc. Top priority is to ensure accurate identification and prevent any errors.
Use Case Requirements
- One face in the frame, minimal likelihood of side views
- Images of faces are of significant size (up to 80% of the frame area)
- High noise tolerance in photos due to poor lighting or low-quality cameras
- Image type for detection and identification is "BORDER" or "MUGSHOT" (according to NIST), which corresponds to QAA totalscore >= 51%
Recommended Configuration Files
How to Configure
1. Open the ./cfg/image-api.values.yaml file in Image API distribution, find the capturer configuration object (path to the object: processing.services.service name.configs.capturer) and enter the same values for the fields of the capturer object in each detection service: face-detector-face-fitter, face-detector-liveness-estimator, face -detector-template-extractor.
name: remote_identification_q1.xml // name of the Face SDK configuration file
2. After editing the file, save it and update Image API in the cluster using the command:
./cli.sh image-api install
|Capturer configuration file||Time to detect one frame (ms)||Detection accuracy (0 to 1)|